- Explore traditional Native dwellings by wandering through an Amazonian stilt house, building an iglu, sitting inside a 16-foot-tall tipi or marveling at a life-size adobe house.
- Compete against family and friends in an interactive quiz show that tests your knowledge of Native history, culture and customs.
- Experience different modes of indigenous transportation and sport through kayaking, snowshoeing and skateboarding activities.
- Weave a giant basket and learn about basket-weaving's history, uses and variety of styles.
- Appreciate the diversity and sovereignty of Indian Country through a passport program that uses official tribal seals from North, South and Central America.
- Meet the "Three Sisters" in the museum's Chickahominy gardening exercise and learn why tribes plant crops together.
Read More About