Super Bowl 2013 is just around the corner on February 3. Looking for a fun place in Washington, DC to watch the Baltimore Ravens face off against the San Francisco 49ers? Here are a few suggestions. Do you have a favorite place to watch the game? Share the details in the comments section below.
- Hill Country Barbecue - 410 Seventh Street Washington DC. (202) 556-2050. Enjoy a variety of classics on the regular menu, like award-winning Texas-style dry-rub Brisket, Pork & Beef Ribs, in addition to special deals for the game. From 6-10 p.m., Hill Country will host $30 All-You-Can-Eat, which includes the regular menu and pit-smoked chicken wings. The Super Bowl menu is available for pick-up, dine-in, or delivery. to make your reservations, or place or pick-up or delivery pre-orders!
- Vinoteca - 1940 11th St NW Washington DC. The popular U Street neighborhood bar hosts an All Night Super Bowl Happy Hour and viewing party on Super Bowl Sunday. Enjoy 15 wines at $5/glass, and specials on small plates like their famous Pan Con Tomate ($5), tomato and garlic-rubbed toasted bread topped with jamon Serrano and Manchego, and Cod Fritters ($6), celeriac, green apple and fresh horseradish.
- Jack Rose Dining Saloon - 2007 18th St. NW in Washington, DC. "Eat for Free, and Drink for Almost Free" Bowl party from 6-10 p.m. Complimentary bar eats include Chili & Corn Bread, Buffalo Wings and Sausage & Peppers. Enjoy beers from Maryland's Evolution Craft Brewing Company and San Francisco's Speakeasy. They will also offer $5 pints, hot punch and whiskey. Watch the game in comfort and style on Jack Rose's popular heated rooftop terrace featuring three jumbo sized flat-screen TVs.
- Arlington Draft House - 2903 Columbia Pike, Arlington, VA. Watch the game on a big screen. Free Admission. Regular table side service available with a full restaurant menu and full bar service.
- Bayou Bakery, Coffee Bar & Eatery - 1515 North Courthouse Rd, Arlington, VA. (703) 243-2410 "Holy Hell" Hot Sauce Super Challenge - Guests are challenged to devour an entire plate of seriously spicy Crawfish Tamales. Those who finish the sweat-inducing dish will have the cost waived and will receive a bronze trophy in the form of a beer-filled pitcher to cool off their scorched taste buds.
- The State Theatre - 220 North Washington Street
Falls Church, VA. Super Bowl party begins at 4 p.m. with free hotdogs before the game and hot wings at halftime.
- Sports bars in Washington, DC, Maryland or Virginia - With plenty of big screen TVs, these spots are a great place to enjoy the game among a lively crowd.