1. Local
Rachel Cooper

CHRISTMAS IN WASHINGTON 2013 TV Show

By December 10, 2013

Don't miss the annual presentation of CHRISTMAS IN WASHINGTON, premiering on TNT Friday, December 20, 2013 at 8 p.m. (ET/PT) This year's holiday music celebration, hosted by Oscar nominee, three-time Emmy winner and Tony Award winner Hugh Jackman, will feature a lineup of musical performers including Backstreet Boys, Sheryl Crow, Anna Kendrick, Janelle MonŠe and Pat Monahan. In addition, the concert will feature a special guest appearance by NBA Hall of Famer and analyst for TNT's Inside the NBA Charles Barkley. CHRISTMAS IN WASHINGTON is attended each year by the President and First Lady and other Washington VIPs and will benefit the National Children's Medical Center. It will be taped at the National Building Museum in Washington, DC on Sunday, December 15. TNT has been televising the performance annually since 1999.
Connect With Rachel:
Twitter | Facebook | Free Newsletter

Comments

December 10, 2012 at 6:13 pm
(1) Cathy Milne says:

Will “Christmas in Washington,” (2012,) be aired on any Canadian network(s)?

Sadly to say, TNT is not currently offered in Canada.

December 12, 2012 at 5:56 pm
(2) Richard says:

PSY preforming at Christmas in Washington is discusting. This is not presentative of our American culture, or even a person who represents the ideals, talent, significance…I find his attendence annoying and an imbarassment to the American people

December 21, 2012 at 8:25 pm
(3) Michelle says:

When I heard Megan sing she sounded just like Julie Garland. She gave me goose bumps HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

December 21, 2012 at 8:44 pm
(4) Marty Hill says:

Beautiful show truly great singing ! Very Inspiratonal congrats!

December 22, 2012 at 5:46 pm
(5) steven says:

will they re air it? I cant believe I missed Diana Ross

December 22, 2012 at 5:50 pm
(6) David says:

How the hell did we miss that. I was looking at the TV Guide from Omaha World Herald and didn’t say Christmas in Washington. And it is not even a commercial did show it. Somebody did mess that up. Oh, well I will see it next year.

December 27, 2012 at 8:19 am
(7) scott bron says:

i agree …psy is the worst performer…..waiste of time…..diana ross, a “true” performer closed the show with the best ever……she made the show

December 27, 2012 at 1:34 pm
(8) Evelyn says:

Will they air it again..I had been told around 28-30th..so I was just checking and found out I missed it..

December 10, 2013 at 7:27 pm
(9) Mireya says:

I AM SO HAPPY ANNA KENDRICK IS PERFORMING!!!!