Super Bowl 2014 is just around the corner on February 2. Looking for a fun place in Washington, DC to watch the Seattle Seahawks face off against the Denver Broncos? Here are a few suggestions. Do you have a favorite place to watch the game? Share the details in the comments section below.
- Arlington Draft House - 2903 Columbia Pike, Arlington, VA. Watch the game on a big screen. Free Admission. Regular table side service available with a full restaurant menu and full bar service.
- The State Theatre - 220 North Washington Street
Falls Church, VA. Super Bowl party begins at 5:30 p.m.
- Vinoteca - 1940 11th St NW. Washington DC.
All Night Super Bowl Happy Hour and viewing party beginning at 5 p.m. The bar and restaurant will serve 15 quality wines at $5/glass, and feature specials on small plates like their famous Pan Con Tomate-tomato and garlic-rubbed toasted bread topped with Chorizo de Revilla and manchego ($7) and Mushroom Crostini with ricotta and caramelized onions ($7).
- Jack Rose Dining Saloon - 2007 18th St. NW Washington, DC. Celebrate the Super "Chili" Bowl with the annual "Eat for Free, and Drink for Almost Free" bowl party from 5:30-11 p.m. Jack Rose will dole out a complimentary bowl of Chili + Corn Bread to fans, while offering $5 Punch, Pints & Whiskey. Fans can watch in comfort and cheer for their team on Jack Rose's popular heated rooftop terrace featuring three jumbo-sized flat-screen TVs.
- Sports bars in Washington, DC, Maryland or Virginia - With plenty of big screen TVs, these spots are a great place to enjoy the game among a lively crowd.