The Bottom Line
Since the writing of this review, the Rockville restaurant has moved around the corner into a new space in the Rockville Town Center. The menu is slightly different, but the quality is similar. The atmosphere is more modern but it features hard surfaces that reflect the sound and make it more noisy.
- Best Vietnamese food in the area.
- Prices are reasonable.
- Cozy atmosphere, with optional outdoor seating.
- Busy on the weekends
- Address: Rockville Town Square, 20 A Maryland Ave. Rockville MD; 8201 Greensboro Drive, McLean, VA.
- Phone:301) 424-7222; (703) 790-0700.
- Hours:Both locations are open daily for lunch and dinner.