Dates: September 20 – October 8, 2012
Dulles Town Center
Routes 7 and 28
Tickets start at $25 and are available online at www.bigapplecircus.org or by calling (888) 541-3750. The Circus Box Office at Dulles Town Center will open Tuesday, September 20th; hours are Tues–Fri, 10 a.m.–8 p.m.; Sat–Mon, 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
Big Apple Circus Performers From Around the Globe
- From the US, the Acrobuffos, the husband-and-wife clown team, bring gales of laughter to the Big Apple Circus with their slapstick comedy!
- From Bulgaria, Andrey Mantchev takes to the skies in a solo trapeze act of mid-air flips and jaw-dropping catches!
- From China, the all-female Dalian Acrobatic Troupe performs perilous poses of superior synchronization on bicycles!
- From Canada, Daniel Cyr spirals and spins around the ring in a steel hoop of his own invention!
- From Russia, breathtaking duo Desire of Flight (Valeriy Sychev and Malvina Abakarova) defies gravity in soaring stunts on aerial straps!
- From Russia, Ekaterina Stepanova is a lithe vision of grace wrapped and whirling in aerial silks!
- From Argentina, Elayne Kramer astounds with a backbone as flexible as an archer’s bow!
- From France and the Netherlands, Emily and Menno van Dyke combine the dramatic passion of tango with rhythmic juggling for a dance of flawless coordination!
- From the US, Jenny Vidbel exudes pure pride with her handsome horses, prancing ponies, and perky pups!
- From the US, John Kennedy Kane is a debonair ringmaster guiding you through the world of the circus!
- From Hungary, the Quinterion Troupe demonstrates unparalleled power as sculpted men flip, throw, and catch a fearless maiden!
- From China, Zhang Fan faces the ultimate test of balance, performing stunts of sheer strength on a swaying slack wire!