See Photos of the Columbia Symphony of Lights
Dates and Hours:
November 25, 2013 - Sunday, January 5, 2014. Open 7 days a week from 6:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m., including holidays except CLOSED December 31st for the Midnight at 7 event.
Merriweather Post Pavilion
Symphony of Lights is located at the intersection of Brokenland Parkway and Hickory Ridge Road, off of Route 29 at Exit 18B. See a map
$20 per car. $45 for vans and $125 for buses.
2013 Symphony of Lights Festivities
- Dazzle Dash Weekend - November 23-24. A fun filled kick-off community event to celebrate the opening of the Symphony of Lights. Friends and families gather to walk or run 1.4 miles through the magical outdoor display of lights. Enjoy games and activities for children of all ages, food, entertainment and giveaways. Pre-registration required..
- Blinkin' Binkies - Thursday, December 5 / 4:30 - 5:45 p.m. Families can celebrate the season with a leisurely 1.4 mile walk through the dazzling light displays. Children in strollers and wagons are welcome.
- Tail Lights - Tuesday, December 10 / 4:00 - 5:45 p.m. Treat yourself and your dog to a walk through the 1.4 mile Symphony of Lights displays. It’s a wonderful way to enjoy the holiday season and to make this dog friendly walk your families new holiday tradition
- Group Walk Through the Light Displays - Mondays & Wednesdays ONLY, November 25 - December 18 / 4:30 - 5:45 p.m. Perfect for youth groups, scout groups, school groups and more! Experience the Symphony of Lights in a group setting by taking a 1.4 mile stroll through the light displays and make this your group’s holiday tradition.
- Midnight at 7 - Saturday, December 31 / 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. A family fun New Year's eve celebration with Fireworks. Walk through the lights, enjoy entertainment, dancing and other exciting activities. Register online at hcgh.org/midnightat7