Dates: July 23-27, 2013
Time: 9 p.m.
Location: Bethesda's Woodmont Triangle, the corner of Norfolk and Auburn Avenues.
Parking: Spaces are available in the Del Ray/Auburn Avenue garage which is adjacent to the event site.
2013 Movie Schedule
- Tuesday, July 23 - The Princess Bride (1987) Rated PG. A grandfather reads his grandson a bedtime story, which comes alive as he reads. The story is a classic tale of love and adventure as the beautiful Buttercup is kidnapped and held against her will in order to marry the odious Prince Humperdinck, and Westley (her childhood beau) attempts to save her.
- Wednesday, July 24 - Rear Window (1954) Rated PG. Wheelchair-bound photojournalist L.B. Jeffries and his beautiful fiancee Lisa Fremont spy on their neighbors and then solve a brutal murder no one else believes occurred.
- Thursday, July 25 - Back to the Future (1985) Rated PG. 1980s teenager Marty McFly is transported back in time to 1955 where he accidentally changes the course of history through a series of comic misadventures.
- Friday, July 26 - The Hunger Games (2012) Rated PG-13. In a not-too-distant future, North America has collapsed, weakened by drought, fire, famine and war to be replaced by Panem, a country divided into the Capitol and 12 districts. Each year two young representatives from each district are selected by lottery to participate in The Hunger Games. The 24 participants are forced to eliminate their competitors, with all citizens required to watch.
- Saturday, July 27 - Life of Pi (2012) Rated PG. Based on the best-selling novel by Yann Martel, is a magical adventure story centering on Pi Patel who after a shipwreck is found adrift in the Pacific Ocean on a 26-foot lifeboat with a zebra, a hyena, an orangutan and a 450-pound Bengal tiger named Richard Parker, all fighting for survival.
See More Outdoor Movies in the Washington, DC Area