Howard County Restaurant Weeks offer twenty days of savings and local flavors at some of the region’s finest restaurants. Dining specials offer a great opportunity to enjoy locally grown products while trying new restaurants and supporting local farmers and food and beverage purveyors. Participating restaurants will offer prix fixe chef’s menus with prices ranging from $10.14 to $40.14 (beverages, tax, gratuity not included) featuring local produce, products, cut flowers, seafood, herbs, meats, eggs and game often paired with local wine or beers. Howard County Restaurant Weeks are held in the winter and the summer.
Dates: January 13-27, 2014
Tips for Getting the Most out of Restaurant Week
- Make reservations early to secure your preferred date and time.
- Be aware that promotions and menus vary. When making a reservation, confirm the Restaurant Week promotion pricing and details.
- Read menus and reviews. Be adventurous and try something new!
- AIDA Bistro & Wine Bar - 6741 Columbia Gateway Dr. Columbia, MD (410) 953-0500
- Alexandra’s American Fusion - 2700 Turf Valley Rd. Ellicott City, MD (410) 480-2400
- Baldwin’s Station - 7618 Main St. Sykesville, MD (410) 795-1041
- Bistro Blanc - 3800 Ten Oaks Rd. Glenelg, MD (410) 489-7907
- The Elkridge Furnace Inn - 5745 Furnace Ave. Elkridge, MD (410) 379-9336
- Coho Grill - 11130 Willow Bottom Dr. Columbia, MD (410) 740-2096
- Grille 620 - 11099 Resort Road Ellicott City, MD (410) 203-0620
- The Iron Bridge Wine Co. - 10435 Maryland 108. Columbia, MD (410) 997-3456
- King's Contrivance Restaurant - 10150 Shaker Dr, Columbia, MD (401) 995-0500
- The Melting Pot - 10451 Twin Rivers Rd. Columbia, MD (410) 740-9988
- Rams Head Tavern - 33 West St, Annapolis, MD (410) 268-4545
- Ranazul – 8171 Maple Lawn Blvd #170, Fulton, MD (301) 498-9666
- Stella Notte Restaurant - 8809 Baltimore National Pike. Ellicott City, MD (410) 461-1122
- Tersiguel’s French Country Restaurant - 8293 Main St. Ellicott City, MD (410) 465-4004
- Victoria Gastro Pub - 8201 Snowden River Pkwy. Columbia, MD (410) 750-1880
See More About Restaurant Weeks in the Washington DC Area