Dates and Times
May 4-5, 2013
National Harbor is located in Prince George's County, Maryland on the Potomac River, just minutes from Washington, DC. The site is accessible from I-95/I-495, I-295, the new Woodrow Wilson Bridge, and by water taxi from Washington, DC, Old Town Alexandria, Mount Vernon, and Georgetown. See a map and directions to National Harbor
General Admission $39 - Advance, $48 on-site
Designated Driver $30 - Advance, $40 on-site
VIP $89 - Advance
Two Day General $79 - Advance
All Access $169 - Advance only
Ages 12 and under are free
- The Wine Coach Laurie Forster
- Executive chef Dave Zino of the National Cattlemen’s Beef Association
- Kyle Bailey and Tiffany Macisaac of The Neighborhood Restaurant Group
- Chef Bryan Voltaggio of Volt Restaurant
- Chef Scott Drewno of The Source by Wolfgang Puck
- Chef Erik Bruner Yang of Toki Underground
- Chef Victor Albisu of Del Campo & Taco Mamba
- Chef Mike Isabella of Graffiato
Special Tastings and Dinners
- Old Hickory Steakhouse at the Gaylord National Resort presents a wine dinner Friday, May 3 at 7:30 p.m. The four-course meal will feature exclusive dishes paired with award-winning wines. A portion of the proceeds from the dinner will be donated to The National Children’s Museum. Price for the dinner is $125 per person plus tax and 18% service charge.
- On Saturday, May 4 at 3:00 p.m. join Festival host Greg Nivens for a High End Wine & Spirits tasting flight on the beach front. Cost per person is $12 and attendees must have at least a general admission ticket to attend.
- Pose Rooftop Lounge at the Gaylord National Resort will host a Sunset Wine and Cheese tasting Saturday, May 4 at 6:30 p.m. This exclusive sunset celebration will feature a tasting of three fine wines paired with selected artisanal cheeses. Cost per person is $25 per person and 10% of the ticket price will be donated to the National Children’s Museum.
About National Harbor
National Harbor is a 300-acre waterfront destination in the Washington, DC area that opened in the spring of 2008. Set along a prime spot along the Potomac River, National Harbor, a $2.1 billion mixed-use community built by the Peterson Companies, includes hotels, restaurants, retail stores, condominiums, a full-service marina, a convention center, and commercial office space. Read more about National Harbor