Dates and Times
October 6-8, 2012, 12-7 p.m.
Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Between 9th St. and 14th St.
See a map
The closest Metro stations are Federal Triangle, Archives and Metro Center
General Admission is $8.99 online or $10 at the event
All restaurants will have a tasting item for $1 - $3. Other menu items will range in price.
Taste of DC Highlights
- Restaurant Row - more than 50 of DC's best restaurants and food trucks all in one place. All restaurants will have at least one "tasting item" for $3 or less. (All restaurants accept cash and some take credit.)
- Beer Garden - features more than 30 local, national, and international brews
- Main Stage- Local and national touring artists, as well as the Ben's World Chili Eating Championship
- Family Zone - Music, games, and fun for all ages
- Farm-to-Fork Area - Dedicated to promoting sustainable, organic, and local food choices