Taste of DC is a premier food festival in Washington DC featuring tastings from more than 50 of DC’s best restaurants and a Beer Garden with more than 30 local, national and international brews. The event has a Farm-to-Fork Zone, a Family Zone with interactive games and entertainment, and demonstrations from local chefs cooking up their favorite recipes. Live entertainment will be performed on the Main Stage with local and national headlining acts, as well as the 2nd Annual Ben's Chili Bowl's World Chili Eating Championship featuring Joey "Jaws" Chestnut.
Dates and Times
October 12-13, 2013, 12-7 p.m.
Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Between 9th St. and 14th St.
See a map
The closest Metro stations are Federal Triangle, Archives and Metro Center
General Admission is $10 for Adults, $5 for children ages 6-12.
All restaurants will have a tasting item for $1 - $3. Other menu items will range in price.
Taste of DC Highlights
- Restaurant Row - more than 50 of DC's best restaurants and food trucks all in one place. All restaurants will have at least one "tasting item" for $3 or less. (All restaurants accept cash and some take credit.)
- Beer Garden - features more than 30 local, national, and international brews
- Main Stage- Local and national touring artists, as well as the Ben's World Chili Eating Championship
- Family Zone - Music, games, and fun for all ages
- Farm-to-Fork Area - Dedicated to promoting sustainable, organic, and local food choices