See Photos of Bennett's Curse
- Arrive early to avoid long lines. The attraction is best perceived in small groups, so you should expect to wait your turn.
- For the best scare, lead the way at the front of your group.
- Beware that some areas are in total darkness and the “Sanctuary of Insanity” uses strobe lights.
- Some areas are completely dark. Bring a small flashlight to light your way.
- Visit early in the season to avoid crowds.
September 13-November 2, 2013
Thursday & Sunday Nights 7-10 p.m.
Friday & Saturday Nights 7–11 p.m.
Open on Halloween 7-11 p.m.
8024 Max Blobs Park Road
175 East exit towards Odenton off I-295
Conveniently located halfway between Baltimore and Washington DC
Admission: (All Ages)
General Admission - $30
Speed Pass - $40
A second location, Creepywoods Haunted Forest, is located on Huber's Farm in Bradshaw, MD, just minutes north of White Marsh Mall on Rt. 7 (Philadelphia Road).