Bus Tours of the Gettysburg Battlefield
- Gettysburg National Battlefield Park - The National Park Service offers 2.5 hour guided bus tours departing from the Gettysburg Visitor Center.
- Association of Licensed Battlefield Guides – Take a ride with a Licensed Battlefield Guide through the Gettysburg Battlefield and stop at major points such as Little Round Top, Pickett’s Charge and Devil’s Den. Hire a guide to ride in your own car and customize a battlefield tour to meet your needs.
- Historic Battlefield Bus Tours - Enjoy your Battlefield tour in a restored classic 1930's Yellowstone bus.
- Gettysburg Battlefield Bus Tours – Take a guided battlefield tour on a double decker bus.
Private Battlefield Tours in Your Own Car
- Gettysburg National Battlefield Park - The National Park Service offers private car tours (a licensed guide will drive your car).
- Association of Licensed Battlefield Guides – Hire a guide to ride in your own car and customize a battlefield tour to meet your needs.
Walking Tours of Gettysburg
Horseback Riding Tours of the Gettysburg Battlefield
- Ghostly Images - With so much death that occurred in Gettysburg, the town is known to be one of the most haunted places in the country. Hear the stories of paranormal activity.
- Farnsworth House Candlelight Ghost Walks Visit the most haunted B&B in Gettysburg and hear stories of the ghosts who live there. Take a walk through the haunted town and learn more.
- Gettysburg Ghost Tours - Hear the stories of paranormal activity in Gettysburg.
Annual Events in GettysburgMay
Apple Blossom Festival
Pennsylvania Lavender Festival
Gilbert & Sullivan Festival
Annual Civil War Reenactment
19th Century Baseball Festival
Gettysburg Bluegrass Festival
Gettysburg Wine & Music Fest
Eisenhower WWII Weekend
National Apple Harvest Festival
Anniversary of Gettysburg Address
Holidays in Historic Gettysburg
Additional ResourcesGettysburg Convention & Visitors Bureau
Gettysburg National Military Park
Journey Through Hallowed Ground Partnership
Civil War Trails
Gettysburg’s 150th Anniversary Commemoration
See Page 1 for information about the main attractions in Gettysburg.