See Photos of Gaylord National Resort
Location201 Waterfront Street
National Harbor, MD 20745
Gaylord National Resort is located in Prince George’s County, Maryland just off I-95 on the Capital Beltway at the interchange of I-295, 8 miles south of Washington, DC. See a map of National Harbor
Parking and Public Transportation: Plenty of parking is available - at the Gaylord Garage (Self Parking and Valet) and in public parking garages throughout National Harbor.
A shuttle service runs between National Harbor and Union Station and the Old Post Office Pavilion in Washington DC and the King Street Metro Station in Alexandria, VA. The service is FREE for hotel guests, National Harbor residents, and office employees.
Alexandria-National Harbor Water Taxi - runs every hour
NH-1 Metrobus - from the Branch Avenue Metro Station (Green Line) every 30 minutes.
Gaylord National Resort Features
- 2,000 guestrooms, including 108 suites and 300 VIP rooms
- an 18-story atrium with spectacular views of the Potomac River and Old Town Alexandria
- 470,000 square ft. of flexible convention, meeting, exhibition and pre-function space
- 8,000 square feet of retail shopping inside the hotel:
Amelia's Boutique - apparel, accessories and sportswear
Key Provisions - gifts, toiletries, snacks, casual clothing, newspapers and magazines
Stars ‘n’ Stripes - gifts, t-shirts, mugs and collectibles
Strictly First Glass - contemporary art-glass, jewelry
Paisleys Accessories & More – collection of Vera Bradley handbags and accessories, as well as Brighton jewelry, charms and leather accessories.
- 5 restaurants:
Old Hickory Steakhouse
National Pastime Sports Bar & Grill
Belvedere Lobby Bar
Cocoa Bean Coffee House
- a nightclub located on the top floor of the hotel offering panoramic views of Washington, DC and Virginia. Nightly entertainment
- a world-class, full-service spa, salon and fitness center
- an entertainment arcade
- indoor / outdoor swimming pool
- outdoor special event space
ReservationsMake a Reservation Online
See also Things to Do at National Harbor