The program is administered by Parkmobile USA, Inc. First time users need to set up a FREE account. You can do this online at us.parkmobile.com or by calling 1-877-727-5758. To apply for the program, drivers need to provide their cell phone number, license plate and credit card number.
Pay by phone parking is convenient, easy and safe. Here's how it works:
1. Call 1-877-727-5758
2. Enter Location # (posted on parking meters)
3. Enter Number of Minutes
There is a $0.45 fee for each transaction, which covers the credit-card-processing charge and other program costs. Your credit card number is encrypted when you sign up and is never entered, displayed, or spoken during a transaction. When you pay for your parking by phone, your license plate and parking time are automatically displayed on a handheld device used by the parking enforcement officer.
A history of transactions is viewable any time the user logs into their account. When paying by phone, motorists may also select the option to receive a text message reminder minutes before their time expires and can also call back to add additional parking time remotely from any phone, provided they won't exceed the parking time limit. That feature greatly reduces the chance of a parking violation.
Benefits of Pay By Phone Parking Meters
- No need for cash or credit cards at the meter
- Text message reminders when parking time is almost up
- Extend parking time remotely from any phone to avoid tickets
- No need to display anything on your dashboard
- Save money by only paying for the exact time you park
- Pay for parking from the comfort and safety of your vehicle
- View and print parking receipts online