U.S. Park Police Districts in Washington DC
- District 1: Central District – includes the National Mall, the Memorials, the Ellipse, Lafayette Park, Dupont Circle, Franklin Park, Pennsylvania Avenue National Historic Park, Ford’s Theater, and the Peterson and Mary McLeod Bethune Houses. The District reaches east to include Stanton and Lincoln Parks and the marinas on the western shore of the Anacostia River.
- District 2: The George Washington Parkway Station - provides coverage primarily of Fort Hunt, Mt. Vernon and the George Washington Memorial.
- District 3: Rock Creek Park Station - covers Georgetown, Rock Creek Park, the Fort Circle Park, and other park areas of NW and NE Washington DC.
- District 4: Baltimore-Washington Parkway Station patrols the Baltimore-Washington Parkway, Greenbelt Park and federal jurisdictions in in Prince George’s and Anne Arundel counties.
- District 5: Anacostia Station provides coverage to Anacostia Park, Fort Dupont, the Frederick Douglas Home and other park areas of SW and SE Washington DC.
U.S. Park Police 24 hour Emergency Number: (202) 610-7500
Read More About the Law Enforcement Agencies in Washington DC