The Bottom Line
- Nice setting and beautiful view
- Great food and attentive service
- Extensive wine and cocktail list
- Address: 2941 Fairview Park Dr, Falls Church, VA, easy access right off of I-495.
- Phone: (703)270-1500
- Hours: Lunch Mon-Fri 11:30am- 2 pm, Dinner Mon-Fri 5-10 pm, Sat 4:30-10 pm, Sun 5-9 p.m.
- Prices: Lunch entrees $15-28, Dinner entrees $28-42, Tasting menu priced daily
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Complementary valet
Guide Review - 2941 Restaurant Review
The highlight of dining at 2941 is definitely the setting. The restaurant features high ceilings with huge picture windows that offer breathtaking views of landscaped woods with elaborately designed waterfalls, Koi ponds, and fountains. The decor is very modern with interesting light fixtures and blazing fireplaces that create a warm and romantic atmosphere. 2941 would be a great place to host a special gathering. There are two private dining rooms, seating 10 - 100, a Chef's Tasting Room, serving up to 30 and a Chef's Kitchen Table for up to 8. There is an outdoor patio with seating available during the warmer months.
Reviewed May 2009 - Prices Subject to Change.
As is common in the industry, the writer was provided with a complimentary meal for the purpose of the review. While it has not influenced this review, About.com believes in full disclosure of all potential conflicts of interest. For more information, see our ethics policy. All prices and offering mentioned herein are subject to change without notice.