The Bottom Line
- Modern American cuisine in a stylish and contemporary setting
- Reasonable prices
- Great service and nice presentation
- Rooftop patio seating available seasonally
- Extensive selection of wine
- Portions are modest
- Address: 3311 Connecticut Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20008
- Phone: (202) 244-6750
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 5:30-10:30pm; Friday & Saturday 5:30-11:30pm; Sunday Brunch 11am-3pm.
- Prices: Small plates and savory snacks are priced between $3-$15 and entrées are offered between $12-$25.
- Reservations: Recommended
- Metro: One block from Cleveland Park Metro Stop on the Red Line
- Parking: Street Parking or Valet for $6.
Guide Review - Ardeo Restaurant & Bardeo Wine Bar - Restaurant Review - Washington, DC
Ardeo+Bardeo exudes a contemporary flair with its stamped concrete floor, exposed brick walls along with a brick oven for making flatbreads that adds rustic charm to the space. A large floating island zinc bar, which seats 24 guests, occupies the center of the restaurant. The neutral earth tones color scheme provides a welcoming décor that showcases a striking black and white 80-foot custom mural. Upstairs guests will find a small four-seat bar and additional seating for 40 which can be reserved for private parties. A rooftop patio offers the option of outdoor seating in a more casual atmosphere during the warmer months.
Reviewed February 2010 - Prices are subject to change