The Bottom Line
- nice variety of dishes, creative menu
- elegant and spacious decor
- reasonable prices
- extensive wine list
- complementary valet parking provided
- As required by Montgomery County, the calories are printed on the menu. Not too many low-cal items.
- Address: at 20 Paseo Drive, Rockville, MD 20852 (off of Executive Blvd)
- Phone: (240) 221-2691
- Hours: Sunday through Thursday from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Friday & Saturday from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Reservations and call-ahead seating are accepted; walk-ins are always welcome.
Guide Review - BRIO Tuscan Grille - Rockville, Maryland
The 8,800-square-foot restaurant features antique, hardwood Cypress flooring, arched colonnades, hand-crafted Italian mosaics, antique doors, hand-crafted walls adorned with Venetian plaster, Arabescato marble-imported from Italy and sizable wrought-iron chandeliers. The lounge features leather armchairs, comfortable couches and a fireplace. There is indoor seating for 180 guests, a private dining room that seats up to 25 guests, a bar with 30 seats and al fresco dining for up to 48 on the Italian-style terrace.
Parent company, Columbus-Ohio-based BBRG owns 94 restaurants in 30 states. Currently, there are 45 BRIO Tuscan Grille restaurants located nationwide. BRIO has locations in Tysons Corner, Annapolis and Baltimore.
As is common in the industry, the writer was provided with a complimentary meal for the purpose of the review. While it has not influenced this review, About.com believes in full disclosure of all potential conflicts of interest. For more information, see our ethics policy. All prices and offering mentioned herein are subject to change without notice.
Reviewed March 2012 - Prices are subject to change