The Bottom Line
This Restaurant Has Closed
- Good Food and innovative menu
- Interesting decor
- Spacious bar and lounge
- Location off the beaten path
- Address: 455 Massachusetts Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20001
- Phone: (202) 377-5555
- Hours: Lunch Mon-Fri 11:30am-3pm, Sat-Sun 12-3pm. Dinner Mon-Thurs 5:30pm-1am, Fri-Sat 5:30pm-2am.
- Prices: Lunch: $12 to $20, Dinner: $20 to $50, Sushi: $5 to $10 a piece, with specialty rolls ranging from $8 to $20
Guide Review - Buddha-Bar DC Restaurant Review - Washington DC
The restaurant features unique Asian-inspired decor with lavish chandeliers and Asian tattoo murals. Rich colors of burgundy, gold, brown and black create an opulent scheme, setting off the focal point of Buddha-Bar: the signature 18-foot Buddha statue with black onyx finish. The 170-seat restaurant includes a 20-seat bar, a spacious 50-seat lounge, a semi-private dining room for up to 20 guests and an outdoor patio will be available (weather permitting) which can accommodate 80.
As is common in the industry, the writer was provided with a complimentary meal for the purpose of the review. While it has not influenced this review, About.com believes in full disclosure of all potential conflicts of interest. For more information, see our ethics policy. All prices and offering mentioned herein are subject to change without notice.
Reviewed June 2010 - Prices are subject to change