The Bottom Line
- Innovative Nuevo Latino style cuisine
- Award winning restaurant and chef
- Casual yet cozy atmosphere
- Reasonable prices
- parking is expensive
- Address: 405 8th St., NW, Washington, DC
- Phone: (202) 393-0812
- Hours: Daily, 11:30am-2:30pm; Sun-Thurs 5-10pm, Fri & Sat 5-11pm, Latino Dim Sum Brunch Sat & Sun.
- Mini Bar open Tues-Sat. Two seatings: 6:00pm and 8:30pm
- Prices: Lunch entrees $8-$14; Dinner entrees $9-26; Brunch $2-8
- Metro: Near Archives/Navy Memorial and Gallery Place/Verizon Center stations
- Parking: Valet $10 after 5pm
- Reservations: Recommended
Guide Review - Cafe Atlantico Restaurant Review
A six-seat minibar gives guests the opportunity to experience a variety of innovative dishes and desserts. Reservations are required with just two seatings available at 6 and 8:30 pm. The minibar tasting menu features between 30 and 35 mini dishes and costs $65 per person.
The weekend brunch is a "Latino dim sum," with a selection of small plates such as duck confit with passion-fruit oil, conch fritters with a liquid heart, jicam-avocado ravioli and malanga chips.
Reviewed May 2007 - Prices are subject to change
Have you dined at this restaurant? Share your own experience.