The Bottom Line
- Elegant atmosphere
- Nice variety of items on the menu
- Great service
- Brunch includes museum admission (usually $8)
- Limited menu and hours
- Address: Corcoran Gallery of Art, 500 1th St, NW, Washington, DC 20006.
- Phone: (202) 639-1786.
- Hours: Wed, Fri, Sat 11 am to 2 pm; Thurs 11 am to 3 pm; 4 pm to 8 pm; Sun Brunch 10:30 am to 2 pm; Closed Mon & Tues
- Prices: Lunch-$10-15. Sunday Brunch-$24.95 adults; $11.95 children under 12. Price includes general admission to the museum.
- Reservations: Recommended for parties of 6 or more.
Guide Review - Cafe des Artistes at the Corcoran Gallery of Art - Restaurant Review
The Corcoran Gallery of Art is the oldest art museum in Washington, DC with collections from colonial times to the present. The museum is located across from the Ellipse and within walking distance of the White House and Presidents Park.
Reviewed December 2006 - Prices are subject to change