The Bottom Line
- Elegant French cuisine adapted to American tastes
- Reasonable prices
- Courtyard and sidewalk seating available
- Small dining room, with limited seating
- Address: 1401 Pennsylvania, Ave., NW, Washington, DC
- Phone: (202) 942-7000
- Hours: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner daily, limited menu offered 2:30-6pm.
- Prices: Breakfast: $9.95-21.95; Lunch: $15.95-19.95; Dinner: $16.95-23.95.
- Parking: Complementary 2-hour valet parking available at lunch and dinner through the Willard Hotel.
Guide Review - Café du Parc - Restaurant Review
Café du Parc's ground floor features casual seating and Pennsylvania Avenue views with a focus on takeout items including coffee, French pastries, cakes and confections. In the afternoon and evening, this area becomes a winebar. The dining room is located on the upper level with access by a grand staircase and an elevator. The decor is simple, yet comfortable. During the spring and summer months, Café du Parc features Parisian-style outdoor sidewalk seating accommodating 80 people.
Reviewed May 2007 - Prices are subject to change