The Bottom Line
- Exquisite French cuisine, beautifully presented
- Romantic atmosphere
- Top notch knowledgeable service
- Extensive wine list
- Very, very expensive
- Address: 3000 M St. NW, Washington, DC 20007
- Phone: 202-625-2150
- Hours: Dinner only. Daily 6pm-10pm
- Reservations: Required
- Prices: 3 courses-$95 per person; 9 course tasting menu-$155; Chef's table-$275; Bar-$14-$38.
- Dress: Jacket required for men
Guide Review - Citronelle Restaurant Review - Michel Richard Citronelle
You may dine at the chef's table, which is in the kitchen, so you can watch Michel Richard at work. The cost is $275 per person, with a minimum of six people. You can also dine in the restaurant's bar, and order a la carte items that range in price from $14-$38.
Citronelle's decor is elegant and romantic with a multi-tiered room providing an intimate atmosphere, a wall that changes colors and a state-of-the-art wine cellar that displays 8,000 bottles. Service was outstanding, with attention to every detail.
Reviewed August 2006 - Prices are subject to change