The Bottom Line
- Creative menu offering a nice selection of Italian fare
- Reasonable prices
- Quiet and casual atmosphere
- Great wine selection
- Street parking is difficult to find
- Address: 3435 Connecticut Avenue NW, Washington DC, 20008
- Phone: (202)686-2966
- Metro: Just steps from the Cleveland Park stop
- Hours: Opens 6:00pm Mon-Fri, 5:00pm Sat.-Sun. Last seating 10:30pm Fri.-Sat., 9:30pm Sun.-Thurs.
- Reservations: Suggested. Only reserves part of the restaurant so walk ins are welcome at all times.
- Parking: Street parking suggested north & east of the restaurant. Parking lot across the street charges $3 per hour.
- Prices: Appetizers $4-14; Entrees $11-44; Sun-Thurs 3 course meal available for $24 if ordered by 7:30 pm.
Guide Review - Dino Restaurant Review - A Washington, DC Italian Restaurant
The restaurant, which accommodates a total of 104, has two dining rooms, each with its own ambiance. The first level offers plenty of natural light with large windows. The bar area can accommodate 15. The second level is a bit more colorful and cozy and includes a private dining room, accommodating up to 30. There is also patio seating in the summer.
Dean Gold, the owner of Dino, has a pretty good website that he keeps up-to-date with specials and restaurant reviews. The menu changes often, so it's a good idea to check their website to view the latest selection.
Reviewed July 2007. Prices are subject to change.
As is common in the industry, the writer was provided with a complimentary meal for the purpose of the review. While it has not influenced this review, About.com believes in full disclosure of all potential conflicts of interest. For more information, see our ethics policy. All prices and offering mentioned herein are subject to change without notice.