The Bottom Line
- Cozy Italian restaurant with great food and service
- Convenient location near many Washington, DC attractions
- Generous portions
- Nice accommodations for private parties
- Address:1319 F Street, NW, Washington, DC 20004
- Phone:(202) 737-3100
- Hours: Lunch: Mon.-Fri. 11:30am-2:30pm; Dinner: Mon.-Sat. 5-10:30pm; Closed Sundays & Holidays
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Valet $5
- Prices: Lunch: $8 to $19.95; 3-course lunch specials available for $16.95; Dinner: $9.50 to $29.50.
Guide Review - Finemondo Restaurant Review
The menu also includes a variety of traditional pasta dishes, such as Linguini with mussels and clams flavored with garlic and olive oil, Homemade lasagna with veal ragu and sun-dried porcini mushroom and Homemade gnocchi, potato dumpling with fava beans, gren peas and asparagus flavored with sage.
A variety of cold and hot antipasti dishes are available for starters. Salads are a la carte and there is an extensive wine list. Desserts include Italian classics like Tiramisu, Hazelnut chocolate cake served over vanilla sauce and homemade sorbet and ice cream.
The dining room has a cozy atmosphere with dark wood and glass panels. The restaurant seating is divided into four sections, offering private seating for large parties. The maximum seating in the main dining room is 120. A large private room accommodates 50 and a small private room seats 14. The bar lounge is very large and can seat 40, but can hold up to 165 standing.
Reviewed September 2006 - Prices are subject to change