The Bottom Line
- Excellent food by a world acclaimed chef
- Creative menu with a nice selection of steak and seafood
- Elegant and contemporary decor
- Outdoor patio and Wine Bar offer casual dining options
- Prime location, convenient to many of DC's most popular attractions
- Limited parking
- Address: W Hotel, 515 15th Street, NW Washington DC
- Phone: (202) 661-2440
- Reservations: Suggested
- Hours: Breakfast daily 7-11am,Brunch Sat-Sun 11am-3pm,Lunch Mon-Fri 11:45am-2:30pm,Dinner Sun–Thurs 5-10:30pm, Fri-Sat 5-11pm
- Prices: Lunch $10-45 (Most in $15-20 range) Dinner: $22-49, Tasting Menu: $60, Pre-theatre Menu: $35
Guide Review - J & G Steakhouse Review - Washington DC
The dining room has a monumental scale of 20-foot ceilings with double height, arched windows and mirrors providing sweeping views of the White House Gardens and the Washington Monument. During the warmer months of the year, visitors can enjoy outdoor dining on the 76-seat patio. Located just below the dining room is the stylish Wine Bar offering a cozy tavern setting with slated floors, brick walls and exposed concrete beams.
Reviewed May 2010- Prices Subject to Change
As is common in the industry, the writer was provided with a complimentary meal for the purpose of the review. While it has not influenced this review, About.com believes in full disclosure of all potential conflicts of interest. For more information, see our ethics policy.