The Bottom Line
- Good Mexican cuisine
- Great margaritas, extensive selection of drinks
- Modern and interesting decor
- Address: 7852L Tysons Corner Center, McLean, VA, near Parking Level E & Coastal Flats
- Phone: (703) 893-2222
- Hours: Sun-Thurs 11am-10pm, Fri-Sun 11am-11pm
- Prices: Appetizers $5.95-13.95, Entrees $9.95-19.95
Guide Review - La Sandia Mexican Kitchen & Bar
Chef Sandoval owns and operates over a dozen different restaurants in Washington, DC, New York, San Francisco, Denver, Las Vegas, Chicago, Mexico City, Acapulco and Dubai. Sandoval also owns Zengo, a Latin-Asian restaurant in Washington, DC's Chinatown.
Reviewed May 2008 - Prices are subject to change
As is common in the industry, the writer was provided with a complimentary meal for the purpose of the review. While it has not influenced this review, About.com believes in full disclosure of all potential conflicts of interest. For more information, see our ethics policy. All prices and offering mentioned herein are subject to change without notice.