The Bottom Line
- Nice atmosphere
- Wide variety of dishes
- Extensive Spanish wine and Sangria list
- Great locations
- Food is uneven in quality
- Expensive if you are really hungry
- Locations: Washington, DC, Arlington, Old Town Alexandria, Rockville, and Baltimore
- Hours: Serving lunch and dinner daily
- Prices: Tapas range from $3-11, Most are $5-7. Paellas are $15-24.
Guide Review - La Tasca Restaurant Review
La Tasca is decorated in bright colors with hundreds of plates, paintings, and wrought-iron objects on the walls. The restaurant is large and spacious, seating 250 people on two levels. The lower level has its own bar and pillows making a cozy space to hang out with friends. The Washington, DC location is across from Gallery Place and the Verizon Center.
Review based on Washington, DC location in December 2007. Prices subject to change.