The Bottom Line
- Spectacular views of the Potomac River
- Large patio and riverfront bar
- Lively atmosphere
- Expensive drinks
- Very busy on weekends
- Address: 3000 K St. NW. Washington, DC.
- Phone: (202)944-4200
- Hours: Mon-Thu 11:30am-9pm, Fri-Sat 11:30am-10pm, Sun Brunch 10:30am-4pm, Dinner 4-9pm
- Prices: Starters $7-13, Salads $15-19, Entrees $12-29
- Reservations: Recommended
Guide Review - Sequoia Restaurant Review - Georgetown
Sequoia has a three-tiered outdoor terrace and a large riverside bar that is especially popular on the weekends. The interior decor is sleek and contemporary with large picture windows.
Have you dined at Sequoia? Share your experience.