The Bottom Line
- Award winning restaurant with innovative menu
- Modern and romantic setting
- Extensive wine list
- Elegant bar and lounge
- Address: 575 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW. Washington, DC 20001
- Phone: (202) 637-6100
- Reservations: Recommended for upstairs
- Closest Metro: Navy Memorial/National Archives
- Prices: Bar/Lounge: $8 to $22, Dining Room: $26 to $60
- Hours: Lunch Mon-Fri 11:30-2pm. Dinner Mon-Thurs 5:30-10 pm, Fri & Sat 5:30-11 pm, Closed Sunday
- 2008 recipient of the "New Restaurant of the Year" Award from the Restaurant Association Metropolitan Washington.
Guide Review - The Source by Wolfgang Puck - Restaurant Review - Washington, DC
The restaurant design is trendy and sleek with neutral colors, dark wood tables, and romantic candle lighting. Floor-to-ceiling windows line the restaurant and a two-story, temperature-controlled glass wine wall links the main floor with the upstairs displaying more than 2000 bottles of the restaurant’s impressive collection. The large upstairs dining room is divided into sections that providing an intimate setting.
The Wolfgang Puck Fine Dining Group operates award winning restaurants in popular destinations across the country including Beverly Hills, Las Vegas, Maui, San Francisco, Atlantic City, Detroit and more.
Reviewed September 2008 - Prices are subject to change
As is common in the industry, the writer was provided with a complimentary meal for the purpose of the review. While it has not influenced this review, About.com believes in full disclosure of all potential conflicts of interest. For more information, see our ethics policy.