The Bottom Line
- Great food and interesting menu
- Wide price range
- Nice setting, outdoor patio seating, cozy bar atmosphere
- Extensive wine list
- Vegetables and other sides are a la carte
- Address: 1101 4th Street, SW Washington DC 20024
- Phone: (202) 488-0987
- Hours: Lunch Mon-Fri 11am-5pm, Brunch Sat-Sun 10am-3pm, Dinner 5-11 pm, Bar menu available Sun-Thurs to 2am, Fri-Sat to 3am
- Price Range: Lunch: $9 to $22, Dinner: $9 to $30
- Metro: Across from the Waterfront Station
Guide Review - Station 4 Restaurant Review - Washington DC
The decor at Station 4 is modern and elegant yet comfortable. The restaurant seats 208 including 100 dining seats and 52 seats at the bar/lounge. An outdoor patio is also available during the spring and summer months which can accommodate 56 guests.
As is common in the industry, the writer was provided with a complimentary meal for the purpose of the review. While it has not influenced this review, About.com believes in full disclosure of all potential conflicts of interest. For more information, see our ethics policy. All prices and offering mentioned herein are subject to change without notice.
Reviewed October 2011 - Prices are subject to change