The Bottom Line
- Fresh, organic and locally available ingredients
- Items made to order
- Certified green restaurant
- Catering services available
- Limited menu (everything is healthy - no chips or sodas)
- Locations: Dupont Circle, Georgetown, Bethesda
- Prices: Salads $6 to $10, Yogurt $4 to $6
- Hours: 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
Guide Review - Sweetgreen Review - Washington, DC
The restaurants are green certified, powered by Clean Currents and incorporate sustainable, organic products, biodegradable packaging, and reusable canvas bags. The decor is casual with the space incorporating reclaimed hickory from a Virginia barn into the walls, floor and ceiling of the restaurant. Long communal-style tables are made from reclaimed, pre-1980 bowling alleys. The Bethesda location will offer outdoor patio seating during the warmer months of the year.