The Bottom Line
Please note that the restaurant has been completely remodeled since the date of this review. There is also a new chef and menu.
- Prime location with a beautiful view of the Potomac River
- Extensive selection of seafood dishes
- Seafood buffet Sunday Brunch
- Large restaurant with room for large parties
- Lots of outdoor seating available - weather permitting
- Address: 3000 K Street, NW Washington, DC 20007
- Phone: (202) 944 4545
- Hours: Sun-Thurs: 11am-10pm, Fri & Sat: 11am-12pm; Bar open until 1:30am every night
- Reservations: Suggested
- Parking: Garage accessible from Wisconsin Ave. $7 after 5pm
- Prices: Lunch: Entrees: $20-34, Sunday Jazz Brunch $45 adult & $20 child.
Guide Review - Tony and Joe's Seafood Restaurant Review
The menu features an ordinary selection of soups and salads and traditional seafood dishes including Maryland Crabcakes, Shrimp Scampi, Whole Main Lobster. Tony and Joe's has a nice selection of fresh fish which you can have prepared any way you like it -grilled, broiled, steamed, poached, sautéed, pan fried or deep fried. There are also a few chicken, ribs and steak dishes.
Tony and Joe's draws a crowd for its ambiance. The menu and the presentation could use a more contemporary flair to compete with Washington, DC's upscale restaurants.
Reviewed February 2007 - Prices are subject to change