The Bottom Line
- Great Italian cuisine
- Extensive menu offering a wide selection of dishes
- Elegant and cozy atmosphere
- Live entertainment - Piano and Opera
- On street parking is limited - $7 Valet after 6 p.m.
- Address: 1350 I Street, NW Washington, DC
- Phone: (202) 289-8843
- Metro: McPherson Square
- Hours: Mon-Thurs 11:30am-10:30pm, Fri 11:30am-11pm, Sat 5-11pm Closed on Sunday
- Price Range: Lunch $11.95-21.95, Dinner $16.95-25.95
- Reservations: Recommended
Guide Review - Tuscana West Restaurant Review
The decor at Tuscana West is very warm and inviting. The bar is decorated with dark, rich colors and big comfortable leather chairs. There are four different dining rooms. Each has a different ambiance and can be partitioned off for a private party. The restaurant can accommodate up to 300 guests. The outdoor patio faces Franklin Square, a tree-lined urban park in the heart of downtown Washington, DC.
Reviewed February 2009 - Prices Subject to Change
As is common in the industry, the writer was provided with a complimentary meal for the purpose of the review. While it has not influenced this review, About.com believes in full disclosure of all potential conflicts of interest. For more information, see our ethics policy.