The Bottom Line
- Excellent and creative cuisine, nicely presented
- Elegant setting, romantic lighting
- Extensive sake and wine list
- Open for Dinner Only, Closed Sundays
- Address: 1155 14th Street NW, Washington, DC
- Phone: (202) 379-4366
- Hours: Mon-Thurs 5:30–10:30pm, Fri-Sat 5:30–11:30pm, Closed Sunday
- Closest Metro: McPherson Square
- Price Range: Sushi and Sashimi $3-5, Signature rolls $7-18, Starters $7-16, Entrees $19- $38
- Valet Parking: $10
Guide Review - Zentan Restaurant Review - Washington DC
The decor is modern and cozy with romantic candlelight lighting. The dining room seats 70 including three six-seat communal tables and the 18-seat bar. A semi-private dining room can host 40 to 45. The exclusive rooftop pool bar, ADC (Above DC) can accommodate 100.
As is common in the industry, the writer was provided with a complimentary meal for the purpose of the review. While it has not influenced this review, About.com believes in full disclosure of all potential conflicts of interest. For more information, see our ethics policy. All prices and offering mentioned herein are subject to change without notice.
Reviewed November 2010 - Prices are subject to change