21. Fado Irish Pub808 7th St. NW Washington, DC (202) 789-0066. Fado is an Irish restaurant and bar with traditional food and drink. It is located within steps of the Verizon Center and is a local hotspot.
22. Finemondo1319 F St. NW Washington, DC (202) 737-3100. Finemondo is a Country Style Italian restaurant with great food and a convenient location, near the National and Warner Theatres and other popular attractions in the heart of downtown Washington, DC.
23. Fiola601 Pennsylvania Ave. NW Washington, DC (202) 628-2888. Fiola is a modern upscale restaurant featuring regional and contemporary Italian cuisine and an extensive selection of wines from Italy, Spain, France and the United States. The menu changes daily.
25. Graffiato707 6th St. NW, Washington DC (202) 289-3600. The casual Italian-inspired restaurant features artisanal pizzas, house-made seasonal vegetable dishes, locally procured meats and cheeses and Italian-inspired small plates.
26. Hard Rock Cafe999 E St. NW Washington, DC (202) 737-7625. The rock and roll themed restaurant serves American cuisine in a lively atmosphere amid nostalgic decor. The Hard Rock Cafe in Washington DC is located next to Fords Theater, and just a short walk from The White House, Capitol Hill, and the Smithsonian Museums,
28. J & G SteakhouseW Hotel, 515 15th Street, NW Washington DC (202) 661-2440. The elegant steakhouse offers creative cuisine in a prime location, right next to the White House. The restaurant is ideal for a special occasion or an important business meeting.
29. Jaleo Tapas Bar480 7th St. NW Washington DC (202) 628-7949. Located in the heart of Washington, DC, Jaleo is local hotspot, serving Spanish tapas in a festive ambiance. Renowned chef, José Andrés owns several restaurants in the DC area.
30. La Tasca
722 7th St. NW Washington, DC (202) 347-9190. La Tasca offers Spanish Tapas, small dishes of a variety of ingredients and flavors. The restaurant has a cozy yet lively atmosphere. The restaurant has additional locations in Arlington, Old Town Alexandria, Rockville, and Baltimore.
See more Penn Quarter restaurants on the following pages