Penn Quarter has become one of Washington DC's hottest neighborhoods for dining and entertainment with a wide variety of restaurants, ranging from fine dining to family-friendly eateries. The Downtown DC area offers an extensive selection of cuisine from all over the world. Following is an alphabetical guide to more than 50 restaurants in Penn Quarter.
3. Acadiana901 New York Ave. NW Washington DC (202)408-8848. Acadiana is a fish house, serving Louisiana cuisine in an elegant atmosphere.
4. AGAINN1099 New York Avenue, NW Washington, DC (202) 639-9830. The Penn Quarter restaurant offers a modern twist on traditional British Isles pub cuisine, focusing on locally-produced ingredients.
6. Asian Spice717 H St NW Washington, DC (202) 589-0900. The Asian Fusion restaurant is located in Chinatown and offers a nice selection of sushi, Chinese, Thai, Korean and Japanese dishes.
7. Austin Grill750 E Street, NW Washington, DC (202) 393-3776. The casual Tex Mex restaurant is located in the heart of Penn Quarter and offers reasonably priced sandwiches, salads, tacos, burritos, and fajitas.
8. Cafe du Parc1401 Pennsylvania, Ave., NW, Washington, DC (202) 942-7000. The moderately priced French restaurant is located in the Willard InterContinental Hotel and is convenient to many downtown attractions.
See more Penn Quarter restaurants on the following pages