The Bottom Line
- Great fresh seafood
- Casual and fun atmosphere
- Reasonable prices
- Decor is nothing special
- Small dining space
- Address: 1624 Q Street NW, Washington, DC and 1026 King Street, Alexandria, Virginia
- Phone: 202-462-HANK (4265)
- Hours: DC - Dinner daily, Brunch Sat & Sun
Alexandria - Lunch & Dinner Tues-Fri, Brunch & Dinner Sat & Sun
- Prices: Appetizers $4 to $12, Entrees $12 to $19
- Reservations: Not Accepted, Call ahead and let them know 15 minutes before you arrive and they will put you on the wait list
Guide Review - Hanks Oyster Bar - Washington, DC Restaurant Review
Hanks Oyster Bar serves brunch on Saturday and Sunday featuring a selection of seasonal New England favorites including crabcake eggs benedict, smoked salmon platter with all the fixings, sourdough French toast as well as a seafood omelette and Grilled Salmon Burger with Romesco Sauce.
The DC location was nominated for “New Restaurant of the Year,” RAMW 2006 and “Best Neighborhood Gathering Place,” RAMW 2007. The Alexandria location opened in the fall of 2007.
Reviewed March 2008 - Prices are subject to change