Festival Dates and Times
October 19-20, 2013
Saturday, - 11 am to 6 p.m.
Sunday - 10 am to 5 p.m.
The Bethesda Row Arts Festival is held rain or shine.
Bethesda Row, along Woodmont and Bethesda Avenues, and Elm Street, east of Arlington Road. The festival is in easy walking distance from the Bethesda Metro station and 15 minutes from downtown Metrorail stops. Numerous free parking garages are conveniently located around the site. Read More About Bethesda.
- Susan Jones Trio (jazz standards and original numbers on electric violin, joined by a trio of guitar, bass, and drums)
- Julie Mack (vocalist performing jazz and Brazilian music)
- Wytold (electric cellist)
- Rick Whitehead Duo (jazz guitar and bass)
- Todd Backer & Dave Marsh (electric violin and bass)
- Paul Pfau (singer/songwriter/guitarist)