Dates: May 29 - June 9, 2013.
Capital Pride Parade
Saturday, June 8, 2013
4:30 - 7:30 p.m. Entertainment begins around 3:30 p.m. at the Review Stage.
The parade begins at 22nd and P Street NW, Washington, DC, proceeds around Dupont Circle, up New Hampshire to R Street, down 17th Street and then east on P Street, north on 14th Street, ending at R Street.
Closest Metro Station is Dupont Circle
See Photos of the Capital Pride Parade
Capital Pride Street Festival
Sunday, June 9, 2013
12 - 7 p.m.
Pennsylvania Ave. between 3rd and 7th St. NW, Washington DC
Closest Metro Station is Archives/Navy Memorial/Penn Quarter
See Photos of the Capital Pride Street Festival
Entertainment & Activities
- Capitol Stage and Nellie’s Beverage Garden - Featured Headliners include Emeli Sande, Icona Pop and Cher Lloyd. Enjoy your favorite Absolut cocktail, Bud Light, or Shocktop and Barefoot Wines.
- Monument Dance Tent and Bud Light Beverage Garden – A dance tent will highlight some of the best local DJ’s.
- Dupont Stage - The lineup will include drag performances and a variety of talent.
- Taste @ Pride - Enjoy outstanding food selections from some of best local area restaurants.
- Pride in Art - Two non-profit organizations dedicated to LGBTA educational and cultural activism are teaming up to produce a showcase of LGBTA artisans at the annual street festival.
- Family Area - New for this summer will be a 30 foot high inflatable water slide. The family area will also host food vendors, face painters, and covered tables and chairs.
- Demonstration Tent – This area will feature performances, classes and informational sessions from local groups.