DC Fashion Week is a weeklong event that highlights fashion design, clothing merchandising and modeling as well as enhances the visibility of the nation’s capital as a center of international fashion. DC Fashion Week produces runway events twice a year (February/September) at multiple venues throughout Washington, DC.
DC Fashion Week will put a spotlight on the influence of world cultures on American fashion, prove fashion can be done with ecology and fair trade in mind, present an exclusive men’s fashion show, and cap the week with a mesmerizing International Couture Collection at the French Embassy.
Dates: February 17-23, 2014
Fashion Week Highlights
- Monday, February 17, 2014 - Kickoff Reception & Eco Fashion Show
- Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - DC Fashion Week Flash Mob
- Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - Corjor International Couture Fashion Show
- Thursday, February 20, 2014 - Fashion Industry Networking Party
- Friday, February 21, 2014 - Washington Haute & Modesty Fashion Show
- Saturday, February 22, 2014 - Washington Haute & Modesty Fashion Show
- Sunday, February 23, 2014 - 20th International Couture Collections