Loudoun County is located about 35 miles west of Washington DC in the heart of Virginia’s Horse and Wine Country. The area now boasts more than 30 wineries, historic towns and villages, civil war history and interesting attractions.
Date and Time: April 28, 2013, 1 – 5 p.m.
Participating PropertiesLovettsville/Purcellville Area
- Georges Mill Farm B&B - 11867 Georges Mill Road, Lovettsville, VA 20180 (540) 822-5224
- Stone Manor Vineyard and Orchard B&B - 13193 Mountain Road, Lovettsville, VA 20180 (540) 822-5409
- Silverbrook Farm B&B - 15286 Woodgrove Road, Purcellville, VA 20132 (540) 668-6056
- Montrose Farm B&B - 19060 Lincoln Road, Purcellville, VA 20132 (540) 751-0815
- Mitchell’s Landing B&B - 37608 Hughesville Road, Purcellville, VA 20132 (540) 338-3176
- Meadowkirk Manor House - 38012 Delta Farm Lane, Middleburg, VA 20117 540-687-5565
- Red Fox Inn - 2 East Washington Street, Middleburg, VA 20117
- Middleburg Country Inn - 209 E. Washington Street, Middleburg , VA 20117 (800) 262-6082 (540) 687-6082
- Goodstone Inn and Estate - 36205 Snake Hill Road, Middleburg, VA 20117 (877) 219-4663 (540) 687-4645
- Raspberry Plain - 16500 Agape Lane Leesburg, VA 20176
- Rose Hill Manor - 42140 Raspberry Plain Lane Leesburg, VA 20176 (703) 771-9177
Participating WineriesAbove Ground Winery, Hiddencroft Vineyards, North Gate Vineyard, Crushed Cellars, Catoctin Creek Winery, Lost Creek Winery and Twin Oaks Tavern Winery. Locally based organic Italian wine importer, Il Pioppo Selections will be doing a tasting and Loudoun’s very own Catoctin Creek Distillery will be on hand at Montrose Farm B&B.
Participating RestaurantsMagnolias at the Mill, Grandale Farm Restaurant, Tuscarora Mill and The Restaurant at Patowmack Farm. Gala Cuisine, Rose Hill Manor’s in-house caterer will be showcasing their cuisine at the property.
Harpers Ferry Adventure Center will be on hand at one of the participating properties to give information about their many water-related activities too.