Dates and Times
November 30-December 2, 2012
Friday and Saturday, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
137 National Plaza
National Harbor, Maryland
See a map and directions
- Holiday Village - More than 200 specialty boutiques will be set up in a village-like setting featuring fine art, woodworking, pottery, furniture, jewelry, clothing, wreaths and garlands, toys gourmet foods, dips, pies, breads, linens, shoes, Christmas ornaments and more.
- Santa's Cellar & Store – Sample some holiday spirits and you can purchase some your favorite beers, wines, and spirits at special holiday prices.
- Holiday Décor – Get some ideas from local designers and artists for decorating your home for the holidays. See examples of decorated holiday trees, mantels and doors.
- Kids Activities – Kids of all ages will enjoy a variety of seasonal crafts.
- Entertainment - Enjoy puppet shows, holiday fashion, sing alongs and more.
- Santa – Visit with Santa each day from 1 – 5 p.m.
Adult Admission (15-older): $10 in advance , $12 at the door
Ages 14 and under are free
National Harbor hosts several special events throughout the holiday season. For all the details, read Christmas at National Harbor.