The Washington Auto Show is a huge event displaying more than 700 new makes and models of cars, trucks, mini-vans and sport utility vehicles from over 42 domestic and import automakers. The Washington Area New Automobile Dealers Association (WANADA) sponsors the auto show each year to entice, educate and entertain hundreds of thousands of consumers. The latest innovations in safety and sustainability will take center stage at the 2014 Washington Auto Show. This is a great way to learn about more developments in hydrogen, clean diesel, electric, biofuel and natural gas technologies as well as in safety. Visitors will also find free car giveaways, special guests, promotional contests, children's activities and live entertainment.
See Photos of the Washington Auto Show
Dates and Times
January 23-February 2, 2014
Monday-Thursday, noon - 9:00 p.m.
Friday, noon - 10:00 p.m.
Saturday, 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Sunday, 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Show Location and Transportation
Washington Convention Center, 801 Mount Vernon Place, NW Washington, DC.
Parking is limited in the area. The best way to get to the Convention Center is by Metro. The closest Metro station is Mt. Vernon Place/Convention Center. See a guide to parking lots near the Convention Center.
Adults (13 & over) - $12
Seniors - $10
Children (6-12) $5
children under 6 are free.
E-tickets are available for $12 online at www.washingtonautoshow.com.
Vehicle Manufacturers on Display
Acura, Audi, BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Fisker, Ford, GMC, Honda, Hummer, Hyundai, Infinit, Lexus, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercury, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Pontiac, SAAB, Saturn, Subaru, Toyota and Volkswagen.
2014 Celebrity Guests
- Thursday, January 23 - Audrina Patridge: star of MTV's "The Hills"
- Friday, January 24 - Bryce Harper: Washington Nationals' slugging outfielder and Danny "The Count" Koker, star of the History Channel's "Pawn Stars" and "Counting Cars"
- Saturday, January 25 - Kids' Characters! Finn & Jake from Cartoon Network's popular animated series, Adventure Time, Daniel Tiger, Maya and Miguel, Super Why!, WordGirl and other PBS characters, and Captain Planet
- Sunday, January 26 - Jayson Werth, Washington Nationals player, Marisela De Montecristo: The El Salvadoran-born winner of the reality show "Nuestra Belleza Latina," Univision's De Montecristo, Daniel Tiger, Maya and Miguel, Super Why!, WordGirl and Captain Planet will be meeting and greeting fans throughout the day.
- Monday, January 27 - Pierre Garcon, Washington Redskins wide receiver
- Tuesday, January 28 - Karina Smirnoff,Ukrainian professional ballroom dancer and winner of the 13th season of the hit-TV show, "Dancing With the Stars" and WWE Superstar Michael Mizanin
- Wednesday, January 29 - WWE Superstar
- Saturday, February 1 - Kids' Characters! Daniel Tiger, Maya and Miguel, Super Why!, WordGirl and Captain Planet
- Sunday, February 2 - Telemundo's Rashel Diaz and Kids' Characters! Daniel Tiger, Maya and Miguel, Super Why!, WordGirl and Captain Planet.
The Advanced Technology SuperHighway
The Washington Auto Show presents 65,000 square feet of innovations in automotive safety and green technology with its “Advanced Technology SuperHighway” (ATS). This pavilion tells the story of the range of solutions revolutionizing the automotive industry, showcasing developments in electric, hybrid, hydrogen, clean diesel, natural gas, ethanol, biofuel and advanced petroleum technologies - and the very latest thinking in automotive safety. Displaying more green cars than any other domestic, tier-one auto show, the Washington Auto Show’s Advanced Technology SuperHighway presents the show’s most ambitious effort to support and promote progressive innovations for the automotive industry.
Official Website: www.washingtonautoshow.com.