See Photos of the Washington Auto Show
Dates and Times
February 1-10, 2013
Monday-Thursday, noon - 9:00 p.m.
Friday, noon - 10:00 p.m.
Saturday, 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Sunday, 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Show Location and Transportation
Washington Convention Center, 801 Mount Vernon Place, NW Washington, DC.
Parking is limited in the area. The best way to get to the Convention Center is by Metro. The closest Metro station is Mt. Vernon Place/Convention Center. See a guide to parking lots near the Convention Center.
Adults (13 & over) - $12
Seniors - $10
Children (6-12) $5
children under 6 are free.
E-tickets are available for $12 online at www.washingtonautoshow.com.
- Friday, February 1st is AutoTrader.com Day. Adults receive $4.00 off admissions.
- Monday, February 4th is Student Day, and will feature special events for students and $5.00 student tickets with student ID.
- Tuesday, February 5th is USAA Military Tribute Day. Active and retired duty military admission is $5.00, with military ID.
Acura, Audi, BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Fisker, Ford, GMC, Honda, Hummer, Hyundai, Infinit, Lexus, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercury, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Pontiac, SAAB, Saturn, Subaru, Toyota and Volkswagen.
2013 Celebrity Guests
- Karina Smirnoff, Ukrainian professional ballroom dancer and winner of the 13th season of the hit-TV show, "Dancing withthe Stars," will visit the show on Tuesday evening, February 5th
- Richard Rawlings, star of the Discovery Channel's "Fast and Loud", will be signing autographs for fans at on Tuesday, February 5th from 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Washington Redskins linebacker and three-time Pro-Bowl player London Fletcher will be meeting fans on Thursday, February 7th from 6:30-8:00 p.m.
- WWE Superstar Sheamus will be appearing Thursday, February 7th from 6-8 p.m.
- Popular host Penelope Menchaca from Telemundo's "12 Corazones" will be appearing Sunday, February 3 from 1-3 p.m.
- Johnny Lozada, of Univision's "Despierta America" will be appearing Sunday, February 3 from 1 -3 p.m.
- Nickelodeon's Dora the Explorer meets young explorers at on Saturday, February 2nd and Sunday February 3rd at 11:00 a.m., 1:00, 3:00 and 5:00 p.m.
- U.S. Army band Downrange and the Fife and Drum Corps will perform as part of The Washington Auto Show® Military Tribute Day on Tuesday, February 5th.
- Ride the Fiat Track, open daily.
- Meet Rami Bedewi and discuss his historic three-wheeler hybrid-electric commuter car which ran from NYC to DC on one gallon of gas in The One Gallon Challenge.
- PBS characters (courtesy of WHUT) will be walking around throughout the show, including: Clifford, Maya and Miguel, Princess Presto, Super Why, Wonder Red, Woofster, Word Girl, Hooper and Captain Planet.
- Talking Friends' Talking Tom and Talking Ben will be giving away special prizes to auto show fans.
- The Real Alien Nezbit Blue will be appearing Friday, February 1st at 12:00, 2:00, 4:00, 6:00 and 8:00 p.m.
The Washington Auto Show presents 65,000 square feet of innovations in automotive safety and green technology with its “Advanced Technology SuperHighway” (ATS). This pavilion tells the story of the range of solutions revolutionizing the automotive industry, showcasing developments in electric, hybrid, hydrogen, clean diesel, natural gas, ethanol, biofuel and advanced petroleum technologies - and the very latest thinking in automotive safety. Displaying more green cars than any other domestic, tier-one auto show, the Washington Auto Show’s Advanced Technology SuperHighway presents the show’s most ambitious effort to support and promote progressive innovations for the automotive industry.
Official Website: www.washingtonautoshow.com.