The Bay Bridge Boat Show kicks off the boating season each spring with a display of hundreds of new and late model brokerage boats and boat equipment displays. Attendees will learn about affordable, green small boats such as kayaks, canoes, inflatables, and day sailers. Introduction to boating seminars will be held several times each day providing answers on how to transcend into the sport of boating. The Bay Bridge Boat Show is conveniently located at the eastern end of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge on Kent Island, Maryland. The 2014 event has added a family-friendly theme celebrating on-the-water fun.
Dates: April 11 - 13, 2014.
Location: Bay Bridge Marina. Take Route 50 to Kent Island, Exit 37 and follow the signs to Bay Bridge Marina. See a map of the Eastern Shore
Parking: $3 Onsite
Friday and Saturday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Sunday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tickets: Adults $12, Children 12 and under are free, Two-day Tickets-$19
- Barbecue Bash with live entertainment- Tiki Barbarians on Friday
- Demo Boat Rides
- Rachel Carson, Univ. of MD Center for Environmental Science's 81-foot Chesapeake Bay research vessel will be available for tours
- U. S. Power Squadron will offer a boating safety course for children on Saturday
- Kids area with face painting and a moon bounce
- Brand new food court with wood-fired pizza, gourmet hot dogs, and ice cream
- Shore Tackle & Custom Rods will offer fishing, fly-fishing and rod building demonstrations
- Radio controlled boats available for family fun courtesy of Sea Ray
- Mantra-fit will hold daily yoga exercise classes on small surfboards and hourly in-water demonstrations of paddle-board fitness program
Official Website: www.usboat.com
Hotels Near Kent IslandHistoric Kent Manor Inn
Sleep Inn at Kent Narrows
Best Western at Kent Narrows
Hilton Garden Inn
Holiday Inn Express at Kent Island
See a guide to hotels in Annapolis, Maryland