Redskins Training Camp is held each July/August at Redskins Park. During the first few weeks of practice, fans are invited to see the Washington Redskins in action on the practice field. Visitors are encouraged to bring lawn chairs or blankets. Practices last between 90 minutes and two hours. After each practice, fans may have the opportunity to get autographs and take photos of their favorite players. In 2013, the Washington Redskins moved to a new training camp site in Richmond, Virginia.
2014 Redskins Training Camp ScheduleJuly 24-August 11, 2014.
Please note that practice sessions may be canceled without notice.
- July 24-28, July 30-August 1, 8:35 a.m. Practice - 4:10 p.m. Walkthrough
- Saturday, August 2 is Fan Appreciation Day - Noon
- August 4, 8:35 a.m. Practice - 4:10 p.m. Walkthrough
- August 5, 1:35 p.m. Practice
- August 6, 8:35 a.m. Practice
- August 7, No Practice. Gameday. Preseason Game vs. Patriots at FedExField, 7:30 p.m.
- August 9, 2 p.m. Practice
- August 10-11, 8:35 a.m. Practice - 4:10 p.m. Walkthrough
Admission is free, however registration is required. Fill out the signup form.
Location: West Leigh Street, Richmond, Virginia
See a map and directions
Parking: The City of Richmond will offer a variety of parking options during Redskins Training Camp. With the exception of City Stadium, which will cost $7 and includes a shuttle on July 25-27 and August 3, all parking facilities will be $5. The parking locations are as follows:
- City Stadium - 600 McCloy Street
- 2200 West Broad Street
- 923 N. Meadow-Field
- 840 Hermitage- Next to Fire Station
- Diamond Parking Facility-3001 N. Boulevard
- 1st Baptist Church Lot-Monument and Robinson Streets
- Sauer's Employee lots
- VCU lots- 609 N. Bowe St. & 1101 W. Broad St.
- 4th & Leigh
- Biotech Garage- 600 N. 5th Street (Entrance at 4th & Leigh)
- 923 Meadow- Fenced area
- Virginia Union University- 1500 Lombardy St.
- 2901 Hermitage Road
See also, A Visitors Guide to Richmond, Virginia