The Washington Kastles bring live tennis tournaments to Washington, DC each July and actively work with local charities and community organizations to make tennis accessible to everyone in the greater national capital area. Owned by local entrepreneur Mark Ein, the Washington Kastles are the 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2013 World TeamTennis champions and the only team in league history to go undefeated through the regular season and playoffs.
Tickets are available through Ticketmaster. Season tickets, season boxes and group sales can be purchased by calling 202-4TENNIS (483-6647).
Stadium LocationTo Be Announced
Washington Kastles 2014 Home ScheduleThe Kastles play a total of 14 matches, seven at home and seven on the road, with the top two finishers in each conference moving on to the playoffs. Gates open at 5:15 p.m., matches start at 7:10 p.m.
- Wed. July 9 - Boston - Martina Hingis
- Thu. July 10 - Philadelphia - Martina Hingis
- Sun. July 13 - Philadelphia - Martina Hingis
- Mon. July 14 - San Diego - Martina Hingis
- Wed. July 16 - Texas - Venus Williams and Martina Hingis (WAS)
- Mon. July 21 - Boston - Martina Hingi
- Tue. July 22 - Springfield - Martina Hingis