Riverboat Cruises - These short sightseeing cruises travel along the Potomac River and past some of the regions most notable landmarks. Some excursions go to Old Town Alexandria and National Harbor. Cruises run several times a day, weather permitting. The Potomac Riverboat Company provides 90-minute sightseeing sails on their skipjack Minnie V, one of less than 30 skipjacks remaining in the country. Two-hour Sunset Fireworks Cruises are also available on Saturday evenings. This 20-passenger sailboat is also available for private charters. The cruises Depart from National Harbor.
Private Charters - Fit your own schedule with a private charter cruise along the Potomac River.
- Capital Elite Private Yachts - Charters for groups of 25 to 100. Departs from Washington DC and National Harbor.
- Potomac Belle - Departs out of Alexandria City Docks
- Capital Yacht Charters - Departs out of Washington Marina, 1300 Maine Ave. SW Washington, DC.
- American Spirit - The National Maritime Heritage Foundation offers sailboat charters along the Potomac and Anacostia Rivers.
- Miss Ann Charters - Departs out of Gangplank Marina, 600 Water St. SW Washington, DC.