See a map of the Capitol Riverfront
Nearest Metro Stations
Navy Yard, Capitol South and Eastern Market
Points of Interest
- Nationals Park – Home to the Washington Nationals, the state-of-the art baseball stadium hosts more than 80 home games each season.
- The Yards - The 42-acre neighborhood along the Anacostia Waterfront includes 2,800 condos and apartments, 1.8 million square feet of office space, restaurants, a Harris Teeter grocery store and more.
- Anacostia Riverwalk Trail - A 20-mile multi-use trail will be built along the east and west banks of the Anacostia River stretching from Prince George’s County, Maryland to the Tidal Basin and the National Mall in Washington, DC.
- Washington Navy Yard - The former shipyard for the United States Navy, serves as the home to the Chief of Naval Operations and is also headquarters for the Naval Historical Center in Washington, DC.
- Trapeze School – The New York based trapeze school offers indoor and outdoor classes.
Capitol Riverfront Events
- Free Outdoor Movies - May - July
- Free Summer Concerts - May - August
- Capitol Riverfront Festival - October
Capitol Riverfront Business Improvement District